Digitize Media Customer Review
Digitize Media are a small, family business based in Hertfordshire, and we realise that that the way that we can stand out against our larger competitors is through better customer service. A large part of this is done by requesting a Digitize Media Customer Review.
We also know that our potential customers are looking for referrals from individuals who have used a similar service. Not everyone knows somebody that has had their old photographs digitized, so more and more people are looking for on-line reviews to help them select the service to scan their old photos.
Gone are the days when as a business owner that you can just load a random set of ‘testimonials’ onto your website and get your website visitors to believe them. Instead, you need an independent service that will only permit verified reviews to be submitted and approved. Digitize Media have partnered with Trust Pilot to provide this review service.
Trustpilot was founded in 2007 and are a digital platform that brings businesses and consumers together to foster trust and inspire collaboration by being built on transparency.
Trustpilot hosts reviews to help consumers shop with confidence and deliver rich insights to help businesses improve the experiences they offer. The more consumers use the platform and share their own opinions, the richer the insights that can be offered giving more opportunities they have to earn the trust of consumers from all around the world.
Digitize Media Trustpilot Reviews
When people are looking for reviews, they first want to see reviews that have been made recently and also mention any bad parts of the service they received as well as the good.
You can find a complete list of the Digitize Media Trustpilot reviews here – – and in this article we summarise some of the reasons why we have a 4.8/5 Excellent review score.
Customer Service is a very frequent comment in our reviews. Examples are:
- “The team are excellent communicators via phone and email, follow-up was very good”
- “The service is professional and Sam and her team kept me informed at every stage”
- “Great service! Initially spoke to Sam on the phone who guided me through the process and advised best way to send my precious family pics to them.”
- “Probably like a lot of people I was worried about the photographs being lost but I was informed as soon as they reached Digitize and when they despatched them.”
- “I was given friendly advice by phone before posting. We were advised that they had them and when they were dispatched, just 24 hours later.”
Quality of Images
Our customers are frequently complementary about the quality of the images that they receive back:
- “I’d tried DIY scanning previously with disappointing results, this is infinitely better and absolutely lived up to the reviews. My 20+ years old photos look like they were taken yesterday.”
- “The quality of scanning and return of original pictures was better than my expectations.”
- “We are very happy with the digital images considering the age and condition of the originals.”
As well as providing a personal service, our pricing remains competitive against our more ‘factory like’ competitors:
- “They rushed my order for me and did a wonderful job. They were also well priced as they were cheaper than many of their competitors. I will use them again”.
Simple End to End Operation
We realize that our service must be very easy to use and that you must be kept informed during the whole process.
- “We have had our 50 year old slides digitised by the Digitize Media and are delighted with the whole experience. We were advised that they had them and when they were dispatched, just 24 hours later.“
- “I was initially nervous about handing over my old prints, but I needn’t have worried.”
- “All-in-all a simple operation: raise order on line, post via Royal Mail special delivery, great quality copies returned in three days.”
“Sam digitised a very complex project for us, with over 8000 photos, and the whole experience was amazing from beginning to end. Sam was so friendly and helpful, and kept me informed every step of the way.”